12.1.14

Lunch bags ...



You all know Clic Jewels and I'm pretty sure you all know LunchBags. The new "component" here are illustrations. Fashion illustration by me. I won't promote this collaboration more, because my excitement is too much to be objective. I can only say a "thank you" to Elisavet from Clic for the idea, the passion and the trust she showed me in this new beggining. 

- For more info e-mail me or contact Clic Jewels HERE

LunchBags: Clic Jewels
illustrations: ifigenia S. 
photos: Anna Bardaka




3 comments:

  1. this looks gorgeous hun! hope you have a nice weekend
    xx Emilia

    http://emiliasheaven.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,looks amazing!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einai iperoxes! Latreuw ta illustration sou! Kanate apsogi douleia! Sigxaritiria!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...